Friday, June 1, 2007

Waiting for the goods....

I had a revelation. "Stress" is not the same to me anymore. Every little thing that used to bother me is now a cake-walk. All I get stressed about now is keeping him healthy and keeping his caregivers on the ball....

I am happy to say that we got most of his meds and they were delivered right to the door! YAY! That little piece of the puzzle fit right into place. No more waiting in lines with other folks who may be ill with something dangerous for Griff! YAY! All that needs to happen now is smoothing out a few wrinkles here and there in the process. Thank you DJ, the cf nurse at Children's Oakland. She is awesome and I'm so happy she is there to help me.

Also more cool stuff to post.....

A woman is going to give Griffin some of her kids books that they've grown out of so we can read them to him while doing treatments! Another big, giant, YAY!

No comments: